Brandon Amon focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, corporate reorganizations, divestments and securities offerings. Mr. Amon also has experience advising a sovereign client in connection with its capital markets offerings and representing financial companies in commercial mortgage loan repurchase facilities.
During law school, Mr. Amon was a member of the Hofstra Law Review and participated in the Community and Economic Development Clinic and Federal Tax Clinic.
- Carestream Health, Inc., an Onex portfolio company, in the sale of its healthcare information systems (HCIS) business to Royal Philips, a global leader in health technology.
- The Republic of Turkey in numerous USD-dominated debt offerings raising approximately $5 billion aggregate.
- Wheels Up in its Class D equity raise of $128 million.
- Alcon in its acquisition of PowerVision Inc. a medical device development company focused on creating fluid-based intraocular lens implants.
- JD, Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2018, summa cum laude, Maurice A. Deane Award
- BBA, Accounting, Hofstra University, 2015, summa cum laude
- New York