Caitlin Annatoyn represents clients in all matter of disputes, including products liability, real estate, general contract disputes, securities, federal investigations, and international commercial compliance. With experience in every stage of litigation, she successfully works to guide clients through dispositive motions, discovery, settlement negotiations, mediations, and trials.
Ms. Annatoyn graduated from University of Michigan Law School and received two Bachelor of Arts degrees from Michigan State University, in French with a minor in Linguistics, and in Political Science with a minor in Philosophy.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2012, cum laude
- BA, French and Political Science, Michigan State University, 2008, Phi Beta Kappa
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- US District Court, Western District of Michigan
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan