Leslie Bailey's practice focuses on international trade law. She represents foreign governments and companies in international trade remedy proceedings before the Department of Commerce and International Trade Commission, and in the litigation of trade disputes at the United States Court of International Trade and before NAFTA panels.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bailey was a law clerk to the Honorable Claire R. Kelly of the United States Court of International Trade. Ms. Bailey also served in the Appeals Chamber of the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in the Hague, Netherlands, as a judicial intern to Judge William H. Sekule. She was previously a legal intern at the United Nations in Beirut, Lebanon, and at UNHCR in New York, as well as a legal fellow at the International Refugee Assistance Project. Prior to her clerkship, Ms. Bailey served as a business immigration attorney at a prominent global immigration law firm, where she advised international clients on immigration matters.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2014
- MA, Modern History, University College London, 2011, with distinction
- BA, American Studies, Columbia University, 2007
- District of Columbia
- New York
- New Jersey
- US Court of International Trade
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- United States Court of International Trade, The Honorable Claire R. Kelly