Yan Bao focuses her practice on FCPA/anti-corruption, internal investigations, and corporate compliance, primarily for the life sciences industry. Ms. Bao has extensive experience handling internal and government investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bao was a litigation associate at a law firm in California.
- LLM, Georgetown University Law Center
- JD, Notre Dame Law School, Dean's Award, Dean's Honor Roll, Merit Scholarship
- BA, East China University of Political Science and Law
- New York
- Superior Court of California, The Honorable Lillian K. Sing
- Superior Court of California, The Honorable Richard B. Ulmer