Lindsey Beckett focuses her practice on complex litigation and regulatory matters. She has experience advising clients in consumer class actions, federal investigations, regulatory compliance matters, government affairs strategy, and securities litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Beckett clerked on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit for the Honorable Jerome A. Holmes and on the US District Court for the District of Colorado for the Honorable R. Brooke Jackson.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2014, cum laude
- BA, Dartmouth College, 2011, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, The Honorable Jerome A. Holmes
- US District Court, District of Colorado, The Honorable R. Brooke Jackson