Lindsey Beckett advises clients on a wide range of complex litigation and regulatory issues. She has experience with consumer protection/false advertising litigation, high-stakes commercial disputes, consumer data laws and regulations, product counseling, public policy initiatives, federal investigations, and regulatory compliance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Beckett clerked on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit for the Honorable Jerome A. Holmes and on the US District Court for the District of Colorado for the Honorable R. Brooke Jackson.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2014, cum laude
- BA, Dartmouth College, 2011, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, The Honorable Jerome A. Holmes
- US District Court, District of Colorado, The Honorable R. Brooke Jackson