E. Christopher Beeler focuses his practice on civil litigation, internal investigations, and government enforcement actions. He has experience in all phases of complex litigation in state and federal courts, developing compliance programs for companies supporting Title 50 activities, managing internal company investigations, and responding to government enforcement actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Beeler served as a law clerk to the Hon. David A. Ezra in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Mr. Beeler is a former United States Army Officer with a combat deployment to Iraq.
Mr. Beeler is the Co-Chair of the firm's military veterans affinity group, Veterans and Affiliates Leadership Organization (VALOR).
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- BS, International Relations, United States Military Academy, 2007, Distinguished Cadet
- New York
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Captain, United States Army, Engineer
- US District Court, Western District of Texas, The Honorable David A. Ezra
- Mentor, Service2School