E. Christopher Beeler maintains a blended portfolio at the intersection of national security, government contracting, and litigation. He has experience developing compliance and corporate oversight regimes for government contractors supporting Title 10 and Title 50 activities, internal company investigations, matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, government contract bid protests, international trade disputes, and complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Beeler served as a law clerk to the Hon. David A. Ezra in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
In law school Mr. Beeler was an Associate Editor of the Syracuse Law Review, conducted research at the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism, and interned for the Hon. Jonathan W. Feldman in the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
Prior to law school, Mr. Beeler served as a United States Army Officer where he deployed to Iraq to advise the Iraqi Army on how to create a geospatial-intelligence capability, and later served as a lead planner on the development of engineer annexes to a variety of classified operational and contingency plans across the Pacific theater.
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 2015, magna cum laude
- BS, International Relations, United States Military Academy, 2007, Distinguished Cadet
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Captain, United States Army, Engineer
- US District Court, Western District of Texas, The Honorable David A. Ezra
- Mentor, Service2School