Dr. Annette Bödeker is an accomplished corporate lawyer with a broad client base including German and international corporations as well as financial institutions.
Dr. Bödeker largely focuses her practice on corporate governance and compliance matters, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate litigation. In addition, her practice covers tax- and business-driven corporate reorganizations and restructurings. She also advises her clients in connection with real estate transactions.
Moreover, Dr. Bödeker is a civil-law notary in Frankfurt am Main, which allows her to perform notarizations required by German law for certain transactions.
- Carestream Health, Inc.: sale of its healthcare information systems (HCIS) business to Royal Philips, a global leader in health technology.
- Shareholders of Quantifoil Micro Tools: sale of all shares to Sample Preparation Technologies, a portfolio company of Battery Ventures.
- Verus Investment Partners (f/k/a Uni-World Capital): sale of VanDeMark Chemical Inc., one of the world's largest independent manufacturers of phosgene and phosgene derivates, to Comvest Investment Partners.
- Carestream Health: sale of its digital dental business to funds managed by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital Advisors Limited.
- Acuity Investments LLP, a London-based investment partnership: acquisition from Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc, a global provider of reinsurance and insurance services.
- EQT Mid Market US, a leading global private equity group: acquisition of Dorner Holding Corporation, a US-based global provider of purpose-built precision conveyor systems, including its German subsidiary, GEPPERT-Band GmbH.
- Shareholders of Zinsser Analytic GmbH, an established developer and provider of laboratory solutions as well as complementary consumables, and ILS Innovative Laborsysteme GmbH, a global supplier to leading laboratory equipment manufacturers and laboratories: sale of both companies to Gardner Denver Thomas, a portfolio company of KKR.
- eno energy GmbH and other mid cap issuers: creditors' meetings to change their respective corporate bond terms and acting as chair of such meetings.
- Universal Investment Gesellschaft mbH: acquisition of a portfolio of specialist markets and centers from an English liquidator for a special real estate fund established by the client.
- 328 Group and its owners: sale of their aviation companies specializing in the design and maintenance of plane interiors.
- Zinsser Analytic GmbH: acquisition of the shares of the Ewald family in ILS Innovative Laborsysteme GmbH.
- Uni-World Capital L.P. and VanDeMark Chemical Inc.: purchase of Framochem Kft., the Hungarian manufacturer of specialty chemicals, from Isochem S.A.S., a portfolio company of Aurelius AG.
- Johns Manville: purchase of the shares of Performance Fibers in the site company Industriepark Werk Bobingen GmbH & Co. KG and of the outsourcing company managing the infrastructure services at the Bobingen industrial site from ABB by the site company.
- Dr. iur. utr., Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg, 1996, magna cum laude
- LLM, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 1994
- German State Exam, University of Bielefeld, 1991
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.
- Board Member - Chapter Hesse, German Association of Women Lawyers (Deutscher Juristinnenbund e.V.)
- Member, Association for Business and Corporate Law (Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht e.V.)
- Member, Women in the Real Estate Industry (Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.)