Dr. Annette Bödeker is an accomplished corporate lawyer with a broad client base including German and international corporations as well as financial institutions.
Dr. Bödeker largely focuses her practice on corporate governance and compliance matters, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate litigation. In addition, her practice covers tax- and business-driven corporate reorganizations and restructurings. She also assists her clients in connection with real estate transactions.
Moreover, Dr. Bödeker is a notary in Frankfurt am Main, which allows her to perform notarizations required by German law for certain transactions.
- Versus Investment Partners (f/k/a Uni-World Capital) in its sale of VanDeMark Chemical Inc., one of the world's largest, independent manufacturers of phosgene and phosgene derivatives, to Comvest Investment Partners.
- Carestream Health in the sale of its digital dental business to funds managed by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital Advisors Limited.
- Acuity Investments LLP, a London-based investment partnership, on the acquisition from Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc, a global provider of reinsurance and insurance services.
- EQT Mid Market US, a leading global private equity qroup, on the acquisition of Dorner Holding Corporation, a US-based global provider of purpose-built precision conveyor systems, including their German subsidiary GEPPERT-Band GmbH.
- Shareholders of Zinsser Analytic GmbH, an established developer and provider of laboratory solutions as well as complementary consumables, and of ILS Innovative Laborsysteme GmbH, a global supplier to leading laboratory equipment manufacturers and laboratories, on the sale of both companies to Gardner Denver Thomas, a portfolio company of KKR.
- eno energy GmbH and other mid cap issuers with regard to creditors' meetings to change their respective corporate bond terms and acting as chair of such meetings.
- Zinsser Analytic GmbH on the acquisition of the shares of the Ewald family in ILS Innovative Laborsysteme GmbH.
- 328 Group and its owners on the sale of their aviation companies specialising in the design and maintenance of plane interiors.
- Universal Investment Gesellschaft mbH on the acquisition of a portfolio of specialist markets and specialist centers from an English liquidator for a special real estate fund established by the client.
- Uni-World Capital L.P. and VanDeMark Chemical Inc. on the purchase of Framochem Kft., the Hungarian manufacturer of specialty chemicals, from Isochem S.A.S., a portfolio company of Aurelius AG.
- Johns Manville on the purchase of the shares of Performance Fibers in the site company Industriepark Werk Bobingen GmbH & Co. KG and on the purchase of the outsourcing company managing the infrastructure services at the Bobingen industrial site from ABB by the site company.
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Frankfurt (2014-2016, 2018-2019)
- Dr. iur., University of Heidelberg, Germany, 1996, magna cum laude
- LLM, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 1994
- German State Exam, University of Bielefeld, 1991
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.
Member, Deutscher Juristinnenbund e.V.
Member, Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht (VGR) e.V.
Member, Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.