Christopher Bohac counsels clients on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, development, leasing, financing and disposition of commercial real estate properties.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Bohac worked as a commercial real estate broker focusing on both leasing and investment sales of commercial real estate projects.
- National real estate investor in the acquisition and financing of a federal government agency-occupied commercial property in Arlington, Virginia.
- Local Virginia-based developer in financings of multiple commercial buildings occupied by federal government agencies.
- DC-based public university in connection with multiple ground leases of Class-A office and mixed-use properties in downtown DC.
- Multiple DC-based developers in the initial lease up phase of mixed-use properties in DC (including both office and retail leases).
- Washington DC-based developer in the financing of multiple mixed-use development sites.
- Private international hotel fund in acquisition of hotel properties in Arizona and California.
- DC-based real estate company in acquisitions, dispositions and financing of multiple properties across the Washington DC metropolitan area, including multiple transactions utilizing investment fund vehicles and institutional joint venture partners.
- Institutional investor in multiple landlord-side office leases in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- JD, Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2014, magna cum laude
- BA, Business Management, Texas Tech University, 2002
- District of Columbia