Monique Boyce's practice focuses on assisting clients with a variety of antitrust issues, including merger clearance, government investigations, litigation, and antitrust counseling, before the Antitrust Division of the US Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, and the Federal Communications Commission.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Boyce's practice included government investigations, regulatory compliance, commercial litigation, telecommunications law, and corporate governance. She also interned for the Honorable Christopher Cooper in the US District Court for the District of Columbia. In addition to her law degree, Ms. Boyce has a background in public administration, with a focus on government and nonprofit management and policy analysis. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Boyce was a management consultant to state and local government agencies, and she also ran an educational foundation. She is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- T-Mobile, in connection with its $37 billion combination with Sprint, engaging in antitrust monitoring during the integration planning process.
- Wedding Wire, in connection with its $933 million acquisition by XO Group, Inc. to form The Knot Worldwide.
- Pacific Biosciences, in connection with its $1.2 billion acquisition by Illumina, which the parties mutually agreed to terminate after undergoing a second request investigation.
- Multinational biotechnology company, in connection with two non-public bribery investigations related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Jier Shin Korea Co. Ltd., in connection with a civil antitrust and fraud investigation which resulted in a $2 million settlement with the US Department of Justice.
- Generics pharmaceutical corporation, in connection with an ongoing antitrust price-fixing multidistrict litigation.
- Comcast, in connection with responding to two program carriage complaints before the Federal Communications Commission, which resulted in dismissals.
- Large Corporation, in connection with a commercial litigation resulting in summary judgment on claims of breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligent supervision.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2015
- MPA, New York University
- BA, Stanford University
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Law Firm and Corporate Counsel Committee Chair, Greater Washington Area Chapter, Women Lawyers Division, National Bar Association (GWAC)