Nicholas Brockmeier represents lenders, including investment banks, life insurance companies, real estate funds, and securitized CMBS lenders, in the origination and restructuring of mortgage and mezzanine financing, along with other various real estate finance transactions for the acquisition and refinancing of properties throughout the United States.
- Pension fund in connection with the mezzanine financing portion of a US$1.8 billion loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of laboratory and life science properties across the United States.
- Major investment bank as lender in a US$48 million financing of an acquisition of an office property in San Francisco.
- Private real estate finance company in a US$134 million acquisition financing of a portfolio of office properties in California.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- BA, University of Virginia, 2010
- New York