Mark Brown focuses on complex estate and tax planning, including change of domicile, family limited partnerships, charitable giving, business succession, retirement assets, and preparation and audits of federal estate tax returns.
Mr. Brown is board certified as a tax specialist and as a wills and trusts specialist by the Florida Board of Legal Specialization and Education. He is an officer of the Tax Section of The Florida Bar (Treasurer), Director of the East Coast Estate Planning Council, and the past president of the Palm Beach Tax Institute. He has frequently lectured and authored articles on probate and estate matters, including "Graegin Notes and Family Limited Partnership," The Florida Bar Tax Section Bulletin, February 2006. Mr. Brown is designated as a certified public accountant in Florida.
- JD, Duke University School of Law, 1993
- BS, Accounting, State University of New York at Albany, 1990, summa cum laude
- Treasurer, Tax Section, The Florida Bar (Treasurer)
- Director, East Coast Estate Planning Council
- Past President, Palm Beach Tax Institute