Chris Bruner litigates on behalf of clients in civil matters in state and federal courts. Prior to joining the firm, he interned for Justice Jeffrey Boyd of the Texas Supreme Court and for Judge Reed O'Connor of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Mr. Bruner graduated cum laude from Tulane University Law School where he was a Notes & Comments Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal.
- JD, Tulane University Law School, 2018, cum laude
- BA, University of Texas at Austin, 2012
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas