Chris Bruner litigates in complex civil matters in state and federal courts and has represented clients in the energy, healthcare, and aviation industries. Prior to joining the firm, he interned for Justice Jeffrey Boyd of the Texas Supreme Court and for Judge Reed O'Connor of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Mr. Bruner graduated cum laude from Tulane University Law School where he was a Notes & Comments Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal.
- Representation of multinational engineering, procurement, construction, and installation company in litigation concerning misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Representation of major aircraft manufacturer in litigation concerning commercial passenger airliner collision incident.
- Representation of major pharmaceutical company in multidistrict litigation and individual lawsuits brought by governmental entities concerning prescription opioids.
- JD, Tulane University Law School, 2018, cum laude
- BA, University of Texas at Austin, 2012
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas