Michael Bullerman's practice focuses on a broad range of complex commercial litigation, including securities, financial transactions, contractual disputes, and intellectual property actions, including numerous patent and trade secret litigations.
Mr. Bullerman has substantial experience representing companies and individuals in class actions and other litigations concerning securities fraud, shareholder actions, partnership disputes, and other commercial actions involving complex contract and business issues. He also has significant experience representing pharmaceutical companies in complex patent litigations and other intellectual property disputes. He has litigated these actions throughout the dispute life cycle, from discovery through trial, and has participated in numerous arbitrations and mediations.
- Large international electronics manufacturer in actions alleging violation of federal securities laws and contractual disputes.
- Executives and board members of major insurance company in actions alleging fraud and violations of state securities laws.
- Private equity firms in shareholder disputes and breach of contract actions.
- Major pharmaceutical companies in numerous actions involving drug and medical device development, patent, trade secret, and breach of contract issues.
- Major chemical and agribusiness company in patent disputes concerning agricultural products and trade secret disputes concerning chemical products.
- Major real estate developer in actions seeking corporate and LLC dissolution, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2006
- BA, Political Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2003
- BS, Biology, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2003
- New York
- US District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York