John Cella focuses his practice on civil litigation. Mr. Cella has represented clients in all phases of state and federal litigation, including trial. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cella served as a judge advocate in the United States Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps, where he represented numerous clients at courts-martial and administrative hearings as a defense counsel. He graduated from Harvard Law School and was an Executive Editor of the Harvard National Security Journal.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer in state and federal litigation regarding FDA-approved prescription opioid medications.
- AT&T Inc. in its pending acquisition of Time Warner Inc.
- Private equity firm in state court securities litigation.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer in Department of Justice investigation of patient assistance activities and marketing practices.
- Plaintiffs in successful gerrymandering challenge to Pennsylvania's congressional districts before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2011, cum laude
- AB, Harvard College, 2008, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Judge Advocate General's Corps, United States Navy