Justin Chi's practice focuses on complex litigation involving intellectual property and technology with a focus on patent litigation. Mr. Chi has represented clients in cases involving a wide range of technologies, including software, telecommunications, networking, and medical devices. He has experience drafting dispositive motions and claim construction briefs, assisting experts in drafting expert reports, arguing claim construction, and taking depositions. Mr. Chi has also advised clients on intellectual property issues in M&A, finance, and bankruptcy transactions.
- JD, Washington University in St. Louis, 2011
- MS, Electrical Engineering, California State University at Long Beach, 2014
- BS, Biochemistry, California State University at Long Beach, 2008
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US Patent and Trademark Office