Ginger Clements practices in all areas of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, and insolvency-related matters and has represented corporate debtors and secured and unsecured creditors in large bankruptcies as well as out-of-court restructurings.
While earning her law degree, Ms. Clements was the Executive Articles Editor for the Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business and a teaching assistant for the first-year legal writing course. She co-founded Northwestern's Restructuring & Bankruptcy Law Group and was awarded the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence. She externed for the Honorable Stephen V. Callaway of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Louisiana.
- JD, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2016, cum laude, Senior Research Honors
- MBA, Louisiana State University, 2010
- BS, Louisiana Tech University, 2008, cum laude
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Fellow, Public Interest Law Initiative (2016)
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation