Jim Cohen's practice focuses on criminal, trial, and appellate matters, including the representation of detainees at Guantanamo Bay. Mr. Cohen is a full-time professor at Fordham Law School, where he teaches Professional Repsonsibility, Psychology under Criminal and Civil Law, and Trial Advocacy.
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 1975
- BA, Long Island University, 1972
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York