Hillary Dang's practice focuses on complex civil litigation, including multidistrict litigation, class actions, and government enforcement actions. More specifically, she has experience defending major pharmaceutical and medical device companies against personal injury and unfair and deceptive practices claims in federal and state court. Ms. Dang also has experience assisting clients in government investigations and False Claims Act litigation, and has advised clients on immigration and civil rights matters in her pro bono practice.
Prior to returning to the firm, Ms. Dang clerked for the Honorable M. Casey Rodgers on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida. While in law school, she also completed a judicial externship with the Honorable Tanya S. Chutkan on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi as counsel in the Plavix product liability litigation and government enforcement actions.
- Sanofi as counsel in the Zantac product liability litigation.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb as counsel in the Abilify litigation.
- Hologic in medical device product liability litigation and counseling.
- Cynosure in medical device consumer fraud litigation and counseling.
- Wyeth as counsel in the diet drug product liability litigation.
- Pharmaceutical companies in pre-litigation counseling.
- J.D., William & Mary Law School, 2017
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University, 2012
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, The Honorable M. Casey Rodgers
- Member, ABA, Litigation