Jamie DiBoise is a retired partner with deep experience in handling significant matters. He represented clients ranging in size from individuals to multi-billion dollar international corporations.
Mr. DiBoise tried cases across a range of technologies spanning electronics, software, medical and drug research, storage devices and networking technologies, including cloud based technologies. He also served as trial counsel for multiple clients in the theft of encryption keys utilized by digital pirates to hack satellite TV signals. Mr. DiBoise's trial work included cases involving digital privacy and hacking, patents, copyrights and trade secrets.
Mr. DiBoise litigated cases in more than 25 different US District Courts. He also led trial teams in complex litigation outside of the United States, including the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong, in coordination with foreign counsel in those countries.
Additionally, based on his breadth of IP work, Mr. DiBoise served as a trusted IP counselor to various clients assisting them in creating and protecting their valuable IP assets.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 1978
- BA, University of Virginia, 1975, with honors
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California