Mollie DiBrell represents clients in a variety of complex litigation matters in federal and state courts. Previously, Ms. DiBrell clerked for the Honorable Melissa Hart on the Colorado Supreme Court.
Ms. DiBrell earned her JD from Stanford Law School and her BA in Anthropology, with distinction, from Yale University. While in law school, she served on the Board of the Stanford Journal of Civil Rights & Civil Liberties as a Submissions Editor and participated in Stanford's Criminal Defense Clinic.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2017
- BA, Anthropology, Yale University, 2012, with distinction
- Supreme Court of Colorado, The Honorable Melissa Hart
- Board Member, Stanford National Black Alumni Association
- At-Large Delegate, Yale Alumni Association