Alexander Druckenbrodt focuses on commercial litigation, especially in the areas of professional negligence, insurance, insolvency and banking and finance law. Among others, he has represented automotive suppliers, pharmaceutical wholesalers, financial institutions and law firms in various litigation and arbitration matters all over Germany.
Mr. Druckenbrodt regularly publishes articles on various issues in several legal journals on a regular basis. He's also served as a teaching assistant under Prof. Dr. Joachim Jickeli, chair of Civil Law and Business Law for the Institute for Business and Tax Law, including the Law of Fiscal Offenses at the Christian-Albrecht University in Kiel. Mr. Druckenbrodt is an appointed lecturer at Leuphana University in Lüneburg.
- Industrial plant constructor (automotive) in a complex damage claim exceeding €7 million in relation to a work and delivery contract against a supplier and sub-suppliers.
- IT service provider (aviation industry) in a post-M&A dispute in a seven-digit amount.
- Group of lenders regarding the prospective outcome of a lawsuit against the borrower filed by one of its customer raising a 9-digit claim based on alleged defects of a production line for solar panels.
- German leasing company for assertion of compensation claims against vendors and defense against counterclaims based on repurchase contracts in the fleet leasing business after breakdown of the used car market subsequent to the so-called "Abwrackprämie" (scrap bonus).
- Company in the paper and carton industry for enforcement of warranty claims due to a defective laminating plant.
- German specialized bank against its former agent in connection with dispute about commissions.
- GmbH's former CEO in the publishing industry defending against manager liability claims in a seven-digit amount.
- Wholesaler (pharmaceutical industry) against insolvency administrator in dispute on insolvency contesting in a seven-digit-amount.
- Tax advisor/auditor in a professional negligence dispute in a seven-digit-amount.
- US service provider (IT industry) against a private equity firm in connection with a failed real estate lease.
- Higher District Court of Schleswig
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.