Owen Dunn focuses on white collar litigation and complex dispute resolution. He has experience with government enforcement actions, congressional investigations, and cases arising under the False Claims Act.
Mr. Dunn also maintains an active pro bono practice in which he represents clients in the areas of voting rights and election law.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Dunn served as a law clerk to the Honorable Eric L. Clay of the US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit. He received his JD, magna cum laude, from the Georgetown University Law Center, and he was awarded the Order of the Coif upon graduation.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi in two federal False Claims Act qui tam suits and multiple state Attorney General actions concerning the promotion of Plavix.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- ScB, Brown University, 2010
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of Illinois
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, The Honorable Eric L. Clay