Stella Edosomwan concentrates her practice on commercial real estate transactions. Ms. Edosomwan represents financial institutions, non-bank lenders and private equity funds in the origination and restructuring of commercial real estate mortgage and mezzanine loans. Additionally, Ms. Edosomwan regularly represents real estate development firms and REITs in the acquisition, sale, development, and financing of a broad range of property types, including hospitality, retail, office, multi-family, industrial and mixed-use projects.
Ms. Edosomwan graduated magna cum laude from Washington University School of Law, where she was a Senior Editor of the Washington University Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
- Major US bank in the origination and syndication of a $200 million mortgage loan secured by a portfolio of office buildings located in the Mid-Atlantic United States.
- Major European bank in the origination of a $110 million mortgage loan secured by a portfolio of single-tenant retail buildings located in the Southern United States.
- Real estate development firm in connection with the acquisition and $300 million construction financing for office properties in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
- Private debt fund in connection with a $100 million financing of an office park in Denver, Colorado.
- A major real estate investment fund as the owner of a resort and casino located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas in a $1.75 billion refinancing of debt secured directly and indirectly by the property.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, 2013, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2009
- New York
- District of Columbia