Stella Edosomwan focuses her practice on real estate financings, acquisitions, and dispositions. Ms. Edosomwan graduated magna cum laude from Washington University School of Law, where she was a Senior Editor of the Washington University Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
- Xerox Corporation on the worldwide real estate aspects of the sale of its global information technology outsourcing business for US$1 billion to Atos SE, a French company.
- A major real estate investment fund as the owner of a resort and casino located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas in a US$1.75 billion refinancing of debt secured directly and indirectly by the property.
- DiamondRock Hospitality as transactional counsel in its US$94 million acquisition of the Sheraton Suites Key West in Key West, FL, including the negotiation of the assumption of an existing management agreement and franchise agreement.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, 2013, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2009
- New York
- District of Columbia