Jesse Feitel primarily practices in the field of communications & media law, in addition to general commercial litigation. He has worked on matters in various federal and state court systems for a variety of clients, including in the media industry. Mr. Feitel also maintains an active pro bono practice, where he recently celebrated a victory following briefing and his oral argument before the Appellate Division, First Department of the Supreme Court of the State of New York on behalf of a man stopped unlawfully by the New York City Police Department.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Feitel served as a law clerk to the Honorable William Q. Hayes of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. Mr. Feitel graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, magna cum laude, where he served as a Lead Articles Editor of the Syracuse Law Review and a judicial intern to the Honorable David E. Peebles of the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. Prior to law school, Mr. Feitel served as a White House Intern in the Office of the Counsel to Vice President of the United States, Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
Mr. Feitel has also earned a Master of Public Administration from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University, and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Syracuse University’s College of Arts & Sciences.
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 2016, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- MPA, Syracuse University, 2016
- BA, Political Science, Syracuse University, 2013, magna cum laude
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of California, The Honorable William Q. Hayes
- Member, Board of Directors, Syracuse University Law Alumni Association
- Member, Communications & Media Law Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Member, UJA-Federation of New York, Young Lawyers Leadership Committee