Christopher Fell focuses on complex commercial litigation and white collar defense and investigations. Mr. Fell counsels corporations and individuals facing investigations and prosecutions by federal and state authorities. He also represents clients in commercial disputes in federal and state court, including those involving product liability, data security and privacy, fraud, and breach of contract claims. Mr. Fell also maintains an active pro bono practice that includes representing low-income individuals in housing court.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Fell clerked for the Honorable Jon O. Newman of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit from 2018 to 2019, and for the Honorable Arthur D. Spatt of the Eastern District of New York from 2016 to 2018. From 2012 to 2016, Mr. Fell was an assistant district attorney in Queens County, New York, where he tried several cases to verdict.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2012, cum laude
- BA, History, Boston College, 2006, cum laude
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Honorable Jon O. Newman
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York, The Honorable Arthur D. Spatt