Fenella Fletcher-Flood's practice focuses on regulatory matters for pharmaceutical, medical device, food, and consumer products. She advises on EU and UK law covering a broad range of issues that arise throughout the product life cycle, including borderline classification, clinical research, authorisation, advertising and labeling, and pricing and reimbursement.
Ms. Fletcher-Flood has a broad practice, providing regulatory compliance and public policy advice. She handles product liability matters on behalf of pharmaceutical and medical device companies, and has assisted with product-related investigations.
Ms. Fletcher-Flood has been seconded to two multinational pharmaceutical companies, during which time she has advised on a wide range of commercial contracts, including drug and funding agreements for investigator-initiated studies, co-marketing agreements, and commercial licences.
Prior to studying law, Ms. Fletcher-Flood obtained a first class degree with honours in Veterinary Science from the Royal Veterinary College, London.
- Biotech company on EU regulatory data protection periods for new active substances seeking approval in the EU.
- Pharmaceutical company on submissions made to the EMA under the Pediatric Regulation.
- Biopharmaceutical company on the packaging of medicinal products for parallel trade in the EU.
- Co-ordinating a multijurisdictional product recall for a consumer product under the EU General Product Safety Regulation.
- Assisting on a global development and commercialization licence agreement to develop a long-acting growth hormone.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London, 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP London, 2010
- BSc, Veterinary Sciences, The Royal Veterinary College, University of London, 2009, First Class Honours
- England and Wales