Catalina Ford primarily represents financial institutions, private equity firms, and other corporate clients in a broad range of financing transactions. Her experience includes supply-chain finance, trade receivables securitizations and a wide variety of leveraged finance transactions, including acquisition financings, asset-based financings, first- and second-lien debt financings, and debtor-in-possession financings.
- Celestica Inc. (NYSE, TSX: CLS), a leader in design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions for the world's most innovative companies, in connection with the incurrence of an $800 million first lien credit facility consisting of a $450 million multi-currency revolving credit facility and a $350 million term loan B, the proceeds of which were used by Celestica Inc. to refinance its existing indebtedness and in connection with a $250 million incremental term loan B, the proceeds of which were used to repay approximately $245.0 million of the $339.5 million borrowed under its revolving credit facility to finance an acquisition.
- Steering Committee of First Lien Lenders to Cumulus Media, Inc., the 450-station radio enterprise, including in connection with $1.3 billion of senior secured exit facilities.
- American Securities in various financing transactions, including the acquisition of Learning Care Group (US) Inc., a provider of early education and child care services, from Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, and the related acquisition financing.
- GLAS USA LLC and GLAS AMERICAS LLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent, respectively, for a $900 million senior secured debtor-in-possession term loan facility and as administrative agent for a $1.5 billion prepetition first lien term loan facility in the Chapter 11 cases of borrower JC Penney Company Inc., an American retail icon, in the Southern District of Texas. Additional representation of GLAS in several roles relating to the sale of substantially all of the assets of JC Penney, including trustee of the PropCo Trust, trustee of the Earnout Trust, and administrative and collateral agent for a $500 million term loan facility issued by the OpCo purchaser.
- Bondholder steering committees, prepetition indenture trustees, and debtor-in-possession lenders and agents to CarbonLITE, which is on the forefront of processing post-consumer rPET and producing high-quality rPET and PET beverage and food packaging products, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings in the District of Delaware.
- Halifax Capital Partners in the financing of its acquisition of ChanceLight Inc., the nation's leading provider of behavior health, therapy and education solutions for children and young adults.
- J.W. Childs Associates in connection with its acquisition of EbLens, a footwear, apparel and accessories retailer from KarpReilly, LLC.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- BA, Agnes Scott College, 2010
- New York