Rachel Frankel advises companies in formulating and executing strategic and proactive approaches to current and potential regulations. She also helps clients develop and implement their legislative strategies in response to federal, state, and local proposed legislation. Ms. Frankel has experience in the analysis, assessment, and communication of complex scientific and technical issues within the regulatory, compliance, and legislative contexts.
Ms. Frankel also has assisted clients with product liability and consumer fraud class actions in state and federal courts across the country.
- Drafted legislative language for stand-alone bills and proposed amendments to bills introduced in state legislatures across the country.
- Counseled various clients on regulatory strategy, policy, and engagement matters involving FDA and other federal, state, and local authorities.
- Represented a leading consumer products company in multiple class actions alleging consumer fraud.
- Developed and implemented for a multinational cosmetics company a comprehensive anti-bribery compliance program and a third-party due diligence program for high-corruption risk markets.
- Conducted internal investigation of a major pharmaceutical company related to marketing and promotional practices.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2009, with honors
- BA, Pennsylvania State University, 2006, with honors and highest distinction
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia