Victoria H. Frankenburg has comprehensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including finance, acquisition and disposition, leasing and asset management. Ms. Frankenburg is also responsible for the real estate aspects in support of bank finance, project finance, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganization groups of the firm.
Ms. Frankenburg regularly represents borrowers, lenders and credit enhancers as well as landlords and tenants, and sellers and purchasers of commercial real estate, in various real estate transactions throughout the United States. Most recently, Ms. Frankenburg represented a high-end European retailer in its initial leasing efforts in the US.
Earlier in her career, Ms. Frankenburg was in-house counsel at The Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York where she also served as Chief Counsel to ARES, the wholly-owned real estate subsidiary of MONY.
- Essroc Cement in a significant multi-state like-kind exchange transaction with Lafarge North America, which involved the exchange of Essroc's real estate and operations assets located at their Essexville, Michigan cement terminal for Lafarge's real estate and operations assets located at their Baltimore, Maryland and Norfolk, Virginia cement terminals.
- Uni-World Capital as an ao-equity sponsor in the acquisition, together with co-equity sponsor Brightwood Capital, of VanDeMark Chemical, a leading global producer of specialty, intermediate, and catalyst chemicals based on phosgenation chemistry.
- Sandoz in the acquisition of specialty dermatology generics company Fougera Pharmaceuticals from a consortium of private equity funds led by Nordic Capital, DLJ Merchant Banking (a Credit Suisse affiliate) and Avista Capital Partners for US$1.5 billion.
- Onex in the acquisition of Boeing's commercial aerostructures production facilities for US$1.2 billion, forming Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, and its subsequent IPO.
- American Securities in various acquisitions and investments, including, most recently:
- Sale of the Laser Northeast Gathering System and other midstream businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners to Williams Partners for approximately US$750 million in cash and stock.
- Sale of Weasler Engineering Inc., an agricultural, lawn and turf, and industrial machine drivetrain components maker.
- Acquisition of Liberty Tire Services, a tire recycling company.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 1981, cum laude
- BA, Middlebury College, 1978, magna cum laude, departmental honors
- New York