Genevieve Geiger represents clients in all phases of general and complex litigation matters in state and federal court. Prior to joining the firm, she clerked in the United States District Courts for the District of Colorado and the Southern District of Florida.
Ms. Geiger graduated Order of the Coif from the University of Colorado School of Law with a certificate in natural resources and environmental law. While in law school, she was a member of the Barrister's Council and the Colorado Natural Resources, Energy, & Environmental Law Review.
- JD, Order of the Coif, University of Colorado Law School, 2019
- BA, Anthropology, magna cum laude, Tufts University, 2012
- US District Court, District of Colorado, The Honorable Michael E. Hegarty
- US District Court, District of Colorado, The Honorable Nina Y. Wang
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida, The Honorable Shaniek M. Maynard