Alexander Gendzier's practice focuses on the representation of investors, companies and banks in capital markets transactions. These include high-yield debt; direct loans; equity-linked, structured equity and convertible securities; preferred stock; common equity including SPACs; private investments in public equity (PIPEs); liability management; out-of-court restructurings; and special situations. Mr. Gendzier also advises companies about SEC and stock exchange requirements, and their boards of directors about corporate governance matters, including their fiduciary duties. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gendzier was in private practice. He began his career at Bankers Trust Company and BT Securities Corporation in the Senior Debt Syndications Group, leaving as a Vice President and Team Leader.
- Taseko Mines Limited in its $400 million offering of 7% Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- JD, New York University School of Law, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor of the Annual Survey of American Law
- BA, Haverford College, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- Member, Board of Trustees, The Windward School
- Member, Executive Committee and Governance and Development Committees, The Windward School
- Co-Chair, Annual Fund Committee, The Dwight School