Ron Ghatan's practice focuses on complex civil litigation and client counseling. He has experience representing clients with a variety of litigation issues at both the trial court and appellate level. His practice includes class actions, multi-district litigation, and international matters. Some of his recent matters have involved antitrust and data breaches. Mr. Ghatan's active pro bono practice focuses primarily on immigration.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ghatan clerked for the Honorable Joseph L. Tauro of the District of Massachusetts. He graduated from Cornell Law School in 2011, where he served as Executive Editor of Cornell Law Review.
- Global payment card company in federal antitrust multidistrict litigation challenging interchange fees and other practices.
- Healthcare company in putative class action litigation related to alleged data breach.
- Science and technology company in putative class action litigation related to alleged data breach.
Aerospace & Defense Law360. Also ran in Appellate Law360, Energy Law360, Environmental Law360, International Trade Law360, Mergers & Acquisitions Law360, and Project Finance Law360.
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2011, cum laude
- BA, College of Letters, Wesleyan University, 2004, with honors
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Massachusetts, The Honorable Joseph L. Tauro