Daniel Gilpin is an attorney in the firm's general litigation group and represents clients in various fields, including the pharmaceutical, technology, and financial services industries. Mr. Gilpin also maintains an active pro bono practice, including assisting with an amicus brief to the Ninth Circuit and a criminal appeal before the Appellate Division, First Department of the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
Prior to rejoining the firm, Mr. Gilpin served as a law clerk to the Honorable Gary R. Brown of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Mr. Gilpin graduated cum laude from St. John's University School of Law, where he served as a Notes and Comments Editor of the St. John's Law Review. Mr. Gilpin received his Bachelor of Arts in History from Providence College.
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2017, cum laude
- BA, History, Providence College, 2012
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York, The Honorable Gary R. Brown