Seth Grantier has represented clients in various fields, including the pharmaceutical, technology, and financial service industries. Mr. Grantier’s practice stretches across a diverse range of matters from white collar defense and internal investigations to international debt restructuring and complex commercial disputes. Mr. Grantier has thus gained experience in varying aspects of the litigation and investigation processes, including the development of case strategies, coordination with in-house legal departments, organization of large-scale document collections and reviews, and preparation of materials for trial.
In addition to his general practice, Mr. Grantier has also maintained an active pro bono practice through which he has represented individuals in federal criminal defense and immigration matters. Such work has allowed for extensive cooperation with legal service organizations and nonprofit institutions throughout New York City.
Mr. Grantier earned his law degree from Brooklyn Law School, where he was a notes and comments editor for the Journal of Law and Policy and a member of the Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society, Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society, and Phi Delta Phi Honor Society. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Grantier served as a law clerk to Judge Malachy Mannion and Judge Robert Mariani of the United States District Court for the Middle District Pennsylvania.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2017, magna cum laude
- BS, Secondary Education, Pennsylvania State University, 2013
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, Judge Malachy E. Mannion
- US District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, Judge Robert D. Mariani