Xiao (Michelle) Han represents clients on a wide range of corporate transactions and also has experience in investment management.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Han worked as a Portfolio Analytics Group analyst at BlackRock. She received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was a Staff Editor for the Journal of Business Law and received the Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award.
Ms. Han is native in Mandarin.
- American Securities in the acquisition of Milk Specialties Global, a leading human and animal nutrition company, from Kainos Capital.
- Novartis in the acquisition of Admune Therapeutics, a clinical stage biotechnology company, broadening Novartis' immune-oncology pipeline.
- Onex in the acquisition by its subsidiary, Schumacher Group, of Hospital Physician Partners (HPP), the fourth largest US provider of emergency and hospital medicine clinical staffing services.
- Onex in its investment in Schumacher Group, a leading US provider of outsourced emergency and hospital medicine clinical staffing, as well as healthcare advisory services.
- American Securities in its sale of specialty paper coating and finishing company FiberMark Inc. to Neenah Paper Inc., a leading global specialty materials company, for US$120 million.
- Baltic Trading Limited's independent special committee on its merger with parent company Genco Shipping & Trading Limited in a stock-for-stock transaction, following which Genco had its stock listed on the NYSE under the symbol GNK.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014
- Certificate in Business Economics and Public Policy, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, 2014
- BA, Mathematics and Economics, Mount Holyoke College, 2010, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- Chinese (Mandarin)