Anya Havriliak represents clients in all phases of litigation in complex civil matters in federal and state courts. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Havriliak served as a law clerk to the Honorable Allison H. Eid of the US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Ms. Havriliak graduated from Stanford Law School, where she served as a Development Editor of the Stanford Law Review. She was also the recipient of the John Hart Ely Prize for Outstanding Performance for her work with the 2017 Policy Practicum: "Rethinking Campus and School Title IX Policies & Procedures."
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2018
- BA, University of Virginia, 2013, Jefferson Scholar, with highest distinction
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, The Honorable Allison H. Eid
- Treasurer, Abrakidabra Rx Hospital Magic Program
- Regional Selection Committee, Jefferson Scholars Foundation