Cindy Hong represents clients on a variety of antitrust issues, including regulatory review of mergers and acquisitions, criminal antitrust investigations, complex civil antitrust litigation, and counseling.
- Global payment card company in federal antitrust class action litigation challenging ATM access fees.
- Global payment card company in federal antitrust multidistrict litigation challenging interchange fees and other practices.
- General Electric in the $11 billion merger of Wabtec and GE Transportation. After a second request investigation that focused on potential vertical theories, the transaction was permitted to proceed without any remedy.
- Major pharmaceutical company in putative antitrust class action alleging that defendants entered into reverse payment settlement of patent litigation.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2013
- BA, Princeton University, 2009
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court, District of New Jersey, The Honorable Madeline Cox Arleo