Jason Hsu represents investment banks and institutional lenders in the origination and restructuring of mortgage loans for the acquisition and refinancing of properties throughout the United States. Additionally, Mr. Hsu advises investors and borrowers on the acquisition and financing of hospitality and lodging properties. Mr. Hsu’s practice also includes work on commercial mortgage-backed securitizations and loan portfolio purchase and sale transactions.
- Private equity group in connection with financing for a $165 million mortgage and mezzanine loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of hospitality properties across the United States.
- International investment management company in the mezzanine financing of a portfolio of storage units located throughout Canada.
- Private equity group as lender in $155 million financing for the Moxy NYC Chelsea, a 349-room hotel property located in New York, New York.
- Leading investment firm in origination of a $180.3 million loan for ground up construction and development of an apartment complex in Brooklyn, New York.
- Multinational investment bank in $128.6 million financing of a portfolio comprised of 7 retail properties and 4 industrial properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana and Oregon.
- International investment management company in the note purchase of a mortgage loan for three data centers on the west coast, including the negotiation of a co-lender agreement.
- International investment management company in the note purchase of a junior mortgage loan tranche for the ground leased retail portions of the Venetian and Palazzo casinos and hotels in Las Vegas.
- Leading investment firm in the origination of construction and mezzanine loans for a mixed-use office and retail property outside of San Francisco.
- Private equity group in the origination of a $140 million loan for the Kimpton Eventi hotel in New York City and subsequent post-COVID modifications.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2014
- BBA, University of Michigan, 2009
- New York