Jason Hsu represents investment banks and institutional lenders in the origination and structuring of mortgage loans for the acquisition and refinancing of commercial real estate properties throughout the United States. Additionally, Mr. Hsu advises investors and borrowers on the acquisition and financing of commercial real estate properties.
- Private equity group as lender in connection with $170 million refinancing of a portfolio of retail properties across the United States.
- Private equity group as lender for refinancing of a $220 million portfolio of self-storage properties across the United States.
- Private equity group as lender for $88 million of mortgage and mezzanine loan refinancing of student housing apartments in Boulder, Colorado.
- Private equity group as lender in $591 million financing for the acquisition of 12 multifamily properties across the United States.
- Leading investment firm as lender in origination of a $180.3 million loan for ground up construction and development of an apartment complex in Brooklyn, New York.
- Multinational investment bank as lender in $120 million refinancing of four office properties in Las Vegas.
- Multinational investment bank as lender in $128 million refinancing of a major office building in lower Manhattan.
- Multinational investment bank as lender in $100 million acquisition financing for a luxury hotel in Yountville, California.
- Developer in $181 million construction loan for an office property in Burlingame, California.
- International investment management company in the note purchase of a junior mortgage loan tranche for the ground leased retail portions of the Venetian and Palazzo casinos and hotels in Las Vegas.
- Developer and operator in connection with the purchase and subsequent $110 million sale of vacant land in Virginia for the construction of a data center.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2014
- B.B.A., University of Michigan, 2009
- New York