Tiiu Iverson is a Belgian-qualified lawyer who focuses her practice on a wide range of issues under European competition law, with experience advising on matters including restrictive practices, merger control, compliance matters, as well as state aid.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Iverson worked in competition law groups at leading multinational law firms in Estonia and Finland and has also undertaken a traineeship at the European Commission (DG Competition).
She is fluent in Estonian, English, French, Russian and has a good command of German.
- General Electric in its acquisition of Alstom's Power & Grid businesses.
- Japanese company in connection with the European Commission's investigation of a global cartel.
- Manufacturer of electronic equipment in connection with the European Commission's investigation into optical disc drives cartel.
- Medical equipment manufacturer in advising on setting up a standardized discount framework.
The In-House Lawyer Magazine
- LLM, College of Europe (Bruges, Belgium), 2012
- Mag. iur., University of Tartu, Estonia, 2010, cum laude
- Brussels, Belgium