Lucy Johnson-Cameron's practice focuses on corporate transactions, advising on a wide range of transactions including public and private M&A, capital markets, venture capital investments, and corporate restructurings.
Prior to joining the firm, Lucy practiced with an American firm in London.
- Diversis Capital UK Limited, on its recommended cash offer for ServicePower Technologies plc.
- Major UK insurance claims technology company in connection with various strategic acquisitions and investments for an aggregate purchase price of £150 million.
- Leading international cable company on its acquisition of a Puerto Rico cable operator for an enterprise value of US$272.5 million.
- Leading AIM-listed insurance technology company on an institutional placing raising £200 million.
- Advised the nominated advisor and broker on the admission to AIM of the UK's first crowd funded company listed on the main UK stock exchange and the first mainstream buy-to-let REIT specialising in residential property.
- Leading insurance technology company on its telematics joint venture with a leading British automotive services company for a combined initial investment of £30 million and advised on the subsequent termination of the joint venture.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2009
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2010
- BA, University of Sussex, 2008
- England and Wales