Lucy Johnson-Cameron’s practice is broad covering a range of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border M&A, joint ventures and corporate advisory work. Lucy has represented clients in a variety of industry sectors, including technology and real estate, with a particular interest and focus on life sciences and healthcare. Lucy has undertaken a secondment at a biopharmaceutical client and also actively takes on pro bono work.
Prior to joining the firm, Lucy practiced with an American firm in London.
- McArthurGlen and the Outlet Site Group on numerous matters, including (i) its joint venture investments in a number of retail outlet centres in the UK and Europe; (ii) the redeployment of cash throughout the corporate structure; (iii) an upstream merger of two Luxembourg companies, Outlet Site Holdings Sarl and Outlet Site JV Sarl.
- Founders and owners of Broadberry Data Systems Limited, a leading manufacturer of high-end custom rackmount servers, storage servers and high-performance workstations, in its sale to Source Code LLC.
- McArthurGlen and the Outlet Site Group on the corporate aspects of an upstream merger of two Luxembourg companies, Outlet Site Holdings Sarl and Outlet Site JV Sarl.
- Diversis Capital UK Limited, on its recommended cash offer for ServicePower Technologies plc.
- Major UK insurance claims technology company in connection with various strategic acquisitions and investments for an aggregate purchase price of £150 million.
- Leading international cable company on its acquisition of a Puerto Rico cable operator for an enterprise value of US$272.5 million.
- Leading AIM-listed insurance technology company on an institutional placing raising £200 million.
- Advised the nominated advisor and broker on the admission to AIM of the UK's first crowd funded company listed on the main UK stock exchange and the first mainstream buy-to-let REIT specialising in residential property.
- Leading insurance technology company on its telematics joint venture with a leading British automotive services company for a combined initial investment of £30 million and advised on the subsequent termination of the joint venture.
February 9, 2021
Drafting Warranties and Disclosure Provisions: A Reminder of the Importance of Clear Provisions
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2009
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2010
- B.A., University of Sussex, 2008
- England and Wales