Jessica Danielle Jones' practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and product liability litigation. Ms. Jones assists a consumer products corporation in the defense of thousands of personal injury lawsuits in state and federal court following the decertification of a class action. Her representation consists of motions practice, legal strategy, and appellate briefing.
Ms. Jones also maintains an active pro bono practice, ranging from social security matters to class action litigation.
Ms. Jones received her Juris Doctor from Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and served on the board of the National Black Law Journal.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Jones clerked for the Honorable Roger L. Gregory in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Prior to her appellate clerkship, Ms. Jones clerked for the Honorable Solomon Oliver Jr. in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2010, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- BA, University of Michigan, 2007, with honors
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- US District Court, Northern District of Ohio, The Honorable Solomon Oliver, Jr.