Whitney Jordan advises domestic and international clients in connection with a broad range of general corporate matters. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, domestic financing transactions, and other general corporate and securities law matters. She has experience representing investment banks, financial institutions, financial sponsors, and corporate borrowers in connection with leveraged and investment grade senior credit facilities and secured and unsecured financing transactions. She has also represented financial institutions and corporate clients in connection with the restructuring of existing credit facilities and other related financings. In addition, she has assisted public and private companies, as both acquirers and targets, in mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- ManTech International Corporation in its acquisition of a rapidly growing cyber security advisor in both the public and private sectors focused on anticipating threats and implementing defensive countermeasures.
- RLJ Equity Partners, LLC, an affiliate of The RLJ Companies, in its acquisition of Phase One Consulting Group, LLC, a premier provider of information technology-based consulting services and solutions to various U.S. federal civilian agencies.
- The George Washington University in connection with its acquisition of assets from The Trustees of The Corcoran Gallery of Art.
- Private equity fund American Capital, Ltd., and its portfolio company, FutureLogic, Inc., a supplier of printers and couponing solutions, in the sale of FutureLogic, Inc. to JCM Innovation Corp., a subsidiary of JCM American, doing business as JCM Global.
- Numerex Corp., a leading provider of on-demand and interactive machine-to-machine (M2M) enterprise solutions, in its acquisition of Omnilink Systems Inc., a M2M company providing reliable and intuitive tracking and monitoring solutions to businesses, consumers, and government agencies.
- American Capital, Ltd. in its acquisition of Pan Am International Flight Academy, a leading pilot training academy.
- AOL, Inc. in its acquisition by merger of PastFuture, Inc.
- JD, Howard University School of Law, 2008
- BA, University of Virginia, 2003
- District of Columbia
- New York