Vivian June represents investment banks and institutional lenders in the origination of commercial real estate mortgages, including in areas of acquisition financing, mezzanine financing and portfolio lending. Ms. June has a wide range of experience with lending for retail, hospitality, condominium, ground leased, multifamily residential and office properties across jurisdictions in the United States. Ms. June also advises clients on commercial mortgage-backed securitizations and loan portfolio purchase and sale transactions.
- Commercial real estate finance company in the refinance of a hotel and related residential condominiums in Los Angeles, California with senior and mezzanine components for $65 million.
- Commercial real estate finance company in the refinance of a flagged hotel in Nashville, Tennessee for approximately $72 million, with fee and ground lease components.
- Multinational banking and financial services firm in a $210 million mortgage loan with respect to 12 anchored retail properties located across 8 States.
- Commercial real estate finance company in the construction financing of a mixed-use office building in Chicago, Illinois for approximately $52 million, with senior and mezzanine components.
- Commercial real estate finance company in the refinance of a hotel condominium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for approximately $49 million.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2015
- BA, Major in History, Minor in Film Studies, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York