Bryan Kim advises clients on a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and governance, corporate reorganizations, securities offerings, and financings. During law school, Mr. Kim advised small businesses and entrepreneurs on transactional and intellectual property matters as a student attorney for the Boston College Legal Services LAB.
- Comoto Holdings and its private equity sponsor Prospect Hill Growth Partners in the acquisition of REVER, the world's largest tech-enabled motorcycle, off-road and adventure community.
- CuriosityStream, the first streaming media company devoted to factual entertainment, in its combination with Software Acquisition Group Inc., a special purpose acquisition company, at an equity valuation of $512 million.
- Borden Dairy Company, the iconic dairy processor with annual revenues in excess of $1.4 billion, in its 363 sale of substantially all of its assets while in Chapter 11 bankruptcy to a joint venture owned by Capitol Peak Partners and KKR.
- Physician practices in sale transactions and entry into practice management arrangements with portfolio companies of private equity buyers.
- WorldStrides in its acquisition of educational travel brands Brightspark US, Brightspark Canada, World Class Vacations, Jumpstreet, and Educatours from Travelopia.
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2018, cum laude
- BA, Public Policy, Duke University, 2015
- District of Columbia
- New York