Marty Koresawa focuses on patent litigation matters. Mr. Koresawa was a summer associate at the firm in 2012. Prior to joining the firm, he was an extern for the Honorable Suzanne H. Segal, Chief Magistrate Judge, in the Central District of California.
Mr. Koresawa graduated, magna cum laude, from Loyola Law School in 2013 and received the Lloyd Tevis award for outstanding achievement in the commercial law curriculum. He was an Articles Editor and a Staff Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review. Mr. Koresawa graduated from U.C. Berkeley with a BA in Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Honeywell International Inc. in a patent infringement action regarding LED technology.
- Defendant in a patent infringement action involving nucleic acid probe technology.
- Patentee in a patent infringement action regarding medical device technology related to infant care.
- JD, Loyola Law School Los Angeles, 2013, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BA, Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- US District Court, Central District of California