Eli Krause represents lenders, developers and real estate funds in the acquisition and financing of properties throughout the United States.
- Real estate fund as lender in a $128 million loan secured by a portfolio of office properties in Maryland's Baltimore-Washington Corridor.
- Real estate fund as buyer in a $90 million acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties located throughout the United States.
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2016
- MA, Rabbinic and Talmudic Studies, Beth Medrash Govoha, 2011
- BA, Talmudic Studies, Beth Medrash Govoha, 2008
- New York