Bithia Large has experience acting on complex commercial litigation and other dispute resolution matters, including shareholder and private equity disputes, s. 994 unfair prejudice petitions, and complex cross-border cases involving asset tracing and allegations of breach of contract, fraud and dishonesty. Ms. Large has additional experience liaising with national enforcement authorities in relation to economic crime investigations.
- Minority shareholder in a major, high-value unfair prejudice shareholder dispute relating to the affairs of the holding company of the well-known Radisson Edwardian Hotel chain in the London High Court. Successfully obtained buyout order against majority holders.
- Heavy equipment manufacturer on an appeal challenging an award under section 69 Arbitration Act 1996.
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2017, Distinction
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2016, Commendation
- BA (Hons), Philosophy, Politics, and Economics, University of Oxford, 2014
- England and Wales