Alyson Larkin represents clients in a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, financings, leasing and dispositions of commercial real estate properties.
Prior to and throughout law school, Alyson worked in the commercial real estate industry in both South Florida and Washington, DC. Alyson was an articles editor for The George Washington International Law Review.
- Publicly traded REIT with respect to a joint venture for the redevelopment of shopping centers into office building and retail.
- Washington DC-based developer in connection with financing multiple residential sites in SE Washington, DC, near the baseball stadium.
- Washington DC-based developer in connection with the disposition of an apartment complex in Arlington County, Virginia.
- Major hospitality company in the acquisition of a (i) golf course in Ka’anapali, Hawaii, (ii) hotel in Austin, Texas, and (iii) hotel in Houston, Texas.
- Publicly traded private aviation company with respect to its acquisition of airplane hangars nationally in connection with its acquisition of multiple private aviation companies.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2019, with honors
- BBA, Economics, University of Miami, 2016
- District of Columbia