Evan Leitch represents clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including public and private M&A transactions, joint ventures, private equity investing and US and international capital markets offerings. Mr. Leitch also has significant experience representing companies with respect to shareholder activism, corporate governance matters, ongoing SEC reporting obligations and other disclosure matters and representing institutional investors, including private equity firms, corporate venture arms, hedge funds, family offices and sovereign investors in pre-IPO investments, PIPEs and Rule 144 transactions and in regulatory compliance matters, including beneficial ownership reporting and insider trading.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Leitch worked in the New York and London offices of another leading international law firm.
- PJ Solomon as financial advisor to the special committee of the board of directors of Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores in its acquisition by Transform Holdco.
- Global power company in its investment in a Colorado-based energy technology company and its subsequent merger into another energy technology company.
- Fleet Car Carriers in its sale to United Road Services, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group.
- Endeavour Capital in the carve-out sale of OptConnect.
- Private equity firm in the acquisition of a beverage retailer.
- JD, University of Iowa College of Law, 2009
- BA, Middlebury College, 2006
- New York