Brian Lohan's practice encompasses all aspects of corporate reorganizations, bankruptcy, and insolvency. He has experience representing Chapter 11 debtors, noteholders, bondholders, senior lenders, and other creditor constituencies. Resident in Chicago, he also spends significant time in the firm's New York office.
In 2017, Mr. Lohan was selected to the American Bankruptcy Institute's inaugural "40 under 40" list which recognizes bankruptcy, insolvency, and restructuring professionals from around the world. Most recently he was awarded with the International Law Office 2018 Client Choice Award for "excellent client care."
Mr. Lohan is an adjunct professor at The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois, teaching Bankruptcy Law.
- Dynegy Holdings, LLC (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Dynegy Northeast Generation, LLC (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- R.H. Donnelley Corporation (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Neenah Corporation (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Pliant Corporation (2006) (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Sea Containers Ltd. (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Meridian Automotive Systems, Inc. (Chapter 11; client Debtor)
- Blockbuster Inc. (Chapter 11; client Senior Secured Lender)
- Sentinel Management Group (Chapter 11; client repo counterparty)
- Powerwave Technologies (Chapter 11/7; client Official Committee)
- Allied Holdings (Chapter 11; client Official Committee)
- Ryan International Airlines (Chapter 11/7; client Official Committee/Chapter 7 Trustee)
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law
- BS, DePaul University
- New York
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois